Welcome to FOCUS.inspired!
At FOCUS.inspired our goal is simple: helping others reach their career potential. We want to make a positive impact on the world and our belief is that helping others reach their career potential will do that.
We share SIWIKE (Stuff I Wish I Knew Earlier) so that our knowledge and experience can enable/ accelerate others in reaching their potential.
Why career mentor-coaches instead of just career coaches?
We believe Mentorship is important. The unfortunate reality is that mentors are hard to find. We wrap career coaching with Mentorship. Some career coaches have degrees in psychology and education and can speak to the “theory” of what you should do. Our view is that it is better to hear from someone who has actually “been there and done that” so they can share their experiences and insights while at the same time backed by the supporting psychological and educational research.
Why are we needed?
If you have direction in your career, you probably don’t need us. We might be able to accelerate your career but our goal is to help those who are stalling in reaching their career potential.
Do any of these sound like you?
- I’m not sure why I’m taking this degree (Your parents, family or friends basically picked your current career path and you aren’t so sure if it’s the right one…)
- I just started college/university and want to make the most of it
- I am almost graduating and the thought of finding a job terrifies you
- I just joined the workforce and want to make a good impression
- I have been working for a while and this is not what I thought my life would be like
If so, we want to help you reach your career potential.Follow: